Can you cook a frozen meatloaf w/o thawing?

Spoisal

DIS Veteran
Can you cook a frozen meatloaf w/o thawing? I have a frozen meatloaf & i'm not even sure how many pounds it is. I think it is about 3 or 4 cups of ground beef. It has been formed into a loaf & frozen .....do you think I can cook it w/o thawing it? Any tips??

The problem with cooking it without thawing it is that the inside tends to not get done as it would if it is thawed. The longer you cook it the more it tends to stay mushy on the inside. Especially when you have one that is 3-4 pounds.

I cook a meatloaf from frozen all the time...no problem with mushy inside...always cooked right through.

Hey how do you do that. Let me know Maybe I am not cooking it high enough or low enough.

wisbucky said:
Hey how do you do that. Let me know Maybe I am not cooking it high enough or low enough.

My meatloaf is about 3 cups...usually from frozen I cook it at 350 F for about an hour and a half.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter