Can you change Dining Plan on the App?

Not sure what you mean by dining plan. If you wa t to change dining time there should be a button for that on the web site. If you want to change dining rotation you probably need to wait until you get on the ship. If you want to reserve Palo you can do that online.

If you want to change your dining time and it's not letting you do it online, it likely means that time is full. Changing from late to early can be quite difficult as early dining is the most popular, early to late is usually pretty easy.

I was on the waitlist for our August cruise. Just booked 2-3 weeks ago. I kept watching the app daily and was able to switch.

I was on the waitlist for our August cruise. Just booked 2-3 weeks ago. I kept watching the app daily and was able to switch.

I was the same, just kept checking the app daily and eventually main became an option to select so I was able to switch.

For the OP, on the App, once you're in your reservation,under 'next steps', click 'view all', scroll down to 'cruise options' and the first thing is 'dining'-it says what your current dining time is and there are buttons that say 'keep' or 'change'. Click 'change', and the options are main or second. If it is full, it won't let you click the 'main' button and says 'we're sorry, but the seating you selected is currently unavailable...'

You can keep checking the app or try to call or email Disney. I was on the waitlist for almost a year to change my dining time. The good news is I hear you can change on the ship as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter