Can you cancel an activity through the app onboard?

randumb0

Party at Mickey's
If you area scheduled for an activity and decide to do something different does the app low you to cancel?

If you area scheduled for an activity and decide to do something different does the app low you to cancel?
Do you mean a port excursion/Palo or just something like trivia? For trivia, no one knows you scheduled it but you. I think for Port Excursions or other paid activities you would have to contact Guest Services (or Dining/Port Excursions).

I have cancelled a couple things while onboard. Each time, I just sent a message to guest services thru the app. This was for tastings, and castaway cay rentals.

I tried to cancel an excursion the same way, but had to talk to the excursions manager for that. She called the stateroom and we cancelled that way.

Yes I was referring to things such as tastings. So based off of responses it looks like you have to message Guest Services

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter