Can you buy the Kitchen Sink?

MrsPete

DIS Veteran
I don't mean, Can you buy the dessert The Kitchen Sink from Beaches and Cream Ice Cream Shop; rather, I mean, can you buy the container in which it is served? My family is absolutely nuts over this huge dessert, and it would be great to be able to re-create it at home.

Thanks to anyone who has information.

Even if you could, knowing Disney, they'd want $250-300 for one.

Also...like everything else, you'd never be able to re-create it at home. Half of it would be melted before you could get all the ice cream scooped.

They do sell a smaller plastic “Mickey pants” sink that you get to keep. That might be a better option. I think it’s available at the ice cream place in Mk as well as at B&C.

Even if you could, knowing Disney, they'd want $250-300 for one.

Also...like everything else, you'd never be able to re-create it at home. Half of it would be melted before you could get all the ice cream scooped.

I cannot even begin to fathom how much it would cost to recreate this at home. My son made a cake last week that required several different kinds of candy as decoration (it was a computer motherboard cake) and just the CANDY cost $40!

I work next door at Cape May Café and asked one of the Beaches' servers a few days ago...he said the kitchen sink's "sink" are specially and specifically made for them and are not for sale.

I don't think so sadly, but I do just want to say that my knee-jerk reaction to the title of this was, "Physically, yes, but emotionally? Imagine the toll."

Do you know if you can buy these "bowls" only and not the sundaes? If you can, so you know the,approximate price?

Yes. I got ours in new packaging. In 2017 it was $10. Filled with ice cream was $15, but I didnt want bring it back to our room (YC) and wash it, so I got a new one in the packaging. (Plus we were on the deluxe dining, so a sundae came with our meals.)

Thanks. I think it would be fun for the granddaughters, making an ice cream treat at Grammie's extra special.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter