Can you buy Christmas Cards in DLP?

Ms Poppins

I'm sure I'm very affected by all this Disney talk
My delay in sending our cards to my dis friends is causing me a bit of stress, I'm a very organised person and hate leaving things to the last minute....but I had the idea to wait until I'm in DLP next week (yes, that's next week ::yes::) and get some lovely DLP ones to post pixiedust:

But, I don't actually know if you can buy them :lmao: Does anyone know? If not I'll send them before I go.

Thanks all :)

As Steve said, yes you can not boxes of them but they sell individual ones

Thanks guys :thumbsup2 Might work out a bit pricey if they don't have boxes.....I'm having real trouble trying to find Disney ones here :confused:

I have a question to piggy back on this one. Do they sell stamps / mail letters in the park or hotels? Thanks! :)

Yes, you can buy stamps from the storybook store in town square and post letters from city hall right next door :)

I can remember looking for Christmas cards at DLP and only finding individual cards, no boxes. It's a lovely idea but would be really expensive. I haven't found any Disney cards this year either, I'm hoping I've got enough left over from last year!

Ms Poppins said:
Yes, you can buy stamps from the storybook store in town square and post letters from city hall right next door :)

Thanks so much! :)

I found individual cards for 2.50Euro in the shop by Buzz Lightyear, and the camera photo shop on Main street

I found individual cards for 2.50Euro in the shop by Buzz Lightyear, and the camera photo shop on Main street

They also have them in the Christmas shop in the castle :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter