Can you add special occasions to a reservation?

mighty quack

Earning My Ears
If we are cruising during our anniversary is there somewhere we can note that? I know we aren't guaranteed anything magical but I was wondering if noting it would let crew members know to maybe try?

Depending on the occasion, it will probably result in something like this your first night at dinner. In addition to ordered desserts.

Depending on the occasion, it will probably result in something like this your first night at dinner. In addition to ordered desserts.

View attachment 653561

And if your servers are fun, they might just find an excuse to bring you extra cake every night. That's what happened to us! One day was someone's birthday, the next was an anniversary... I even turned 21 again, somehow!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter