• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can you add a day to a 3-day hopper?

DeniseMousketeer

Earning My Ears
We are leaving for DL on Monday and we have 3 day hoppers for DL and 2 day tix for Universal Studios. But, I'm afraid the kids may want to do 4 days at DL. Can you add a day to a 3 day hopper? And if so, for how much?

Also, our flight home leave at about 5:00. Is it feasible to check out early in the morning, leave our luggage with the bell hop, do DL until about 2:00, collect our luggage and go to the airport? Or should we do a day at the pool and a late lunch at the Rainforest Cafe instead?

DeniseMousketeer said:
We are leaving for DL on Monday and we have 3 day hoppers for DL and 2 day tix for Universal Studios. But, I'm afraid the kids may want to do 4 days at DL. Can you add a day to a 3 day hopper? And if so, for how much?

Also, our flight home leave at about 5:00. Is it feasible to check out early in the morning, leave our luggage with the bell hop, do DL until about 2:00, collect our luggage and go to the airport? Or should we do a day at the pool and a late lunch at the Rainforest Cafe instead?

...or a two day hopper pass more that matter.

I have a 2 day hopper, 1 day legends/Hollywood, 1 day Universal and 1 day for jet lag...not neccesarily in that order :hourglass

Just bumping to see if anyone knows the answer to this question.

We were unbelievably blessed by family this weekend with 2 day hoppers that were, I believe, purchased from Safeway. We want to take the kids for 3 days though. Can we upgrade the 2 day Safeway hoppers to 3 day ones? Where, how, when, how much etc?? :)

Thanks so much in advance!

yes you can "add" days to any hopper/pass. You pay the difference between the price you paid and the "gate price" for the ticket you want.

So if you pre-purchased a 3 day hopper and paid $149 and want to upgrade to a 4 day,with a gate price of $199, you will have to pay $50 per ticket to upgrade, not a great day.

Yes you can. We even got a So Cal City Pass and used the tickets we got in that to upgrade to an AP.

mikayla73 said:
Yes you can. We even got a So Cal City Pass and used the tickets we got in that to upgrade to an AP.

Can you tell us how much credit they gave you towards the upgrade?

We are considering doing this soon.

Anewman said:
Can you tell us how much credit they gave you towards the upgrade?
I have not done this but my understanding is they credit the 3-day advance price or $149.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter