can we view any menus ????

TOMAR@SSR

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone!:wave:

We`ve been to WDW many, many times,(this year, our first, as dvc members), . In the past, we never had to worry about the menus, but this year my DH was diagnosed with sugar diabetes. Its mostly about the carbs, and sugar. I`m pretty good about monitering him, but when your on vacation, i don`t want him to feel like he`s getting deprived. Breakfast isn`t a problem. Its Dinner. I was thinking Steaks, & Fish ( like FF or Yachtsman Steakhouse ).

Anyway, would anyone know if I can view any of the menus, before we call for ps????

Thank you, and sorry for the long post!

Maria

Maria,

Yes, yes, yes! My advice is to go to www.allearsnet.com and click on dining. Voila! Menus from all the parks and resorts. Some are more up to date than others but will be of an immense help in scoping out appropriate choices.

It is one of my favorite parts of WDW planning!

I also wouldn't hesitate to contact the restaurants directly. I am sure someone on these great boards can help you out by sharing how they managed their dietary challenges.

Good luck!

penny

:wave2: Hi Penny!,
Thank you so very much !!! YOU MADE MY DAY!!!!!!!;)

Maria

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter