Can we UPS from POR to home?

tksbaskets

DIS Veteran
We are about to take off for our land and sea vacation. I'd love to be able to ship any goodies we might buy home from Port Orleans Riverside to home. Does anyone know if the resorts have this service?

Thanks!

I also did the land/sea with POR as my resort on 11/29. I did not see anything about shipping packages from POR but if you buy packages at the parks they now have shipping available. I bought the "haunted mansion" at Downtown Disney and considered having it shipped (didn't check the price) but since it was the first day of our 9 day vacation, I thought the package might get home before we did. But it would have been worth it because we ended up carrying that and some other souvenirs on to the Wonder because they wouldn't fit in our luggage. And coming home was worse because I bought 2 bottles of rum in Nassau!

or FEDEX from the Contemporary Business Center, Disney Institute Business Center (it may be closed), mosre than likely from Coranado Springs, too. Ask at the guest relations desk.

Yes you can! DW and I did exactly that just a few weeks ago from the from the Guest Services in the lobby of POR.

Enjoy,
Rich

One thing to note...

Any purchases that you make and have shipped... you don't pay sales tax on. Often times, the shipping charge works out to be near what the sales tax would have been, so it kinda makes shipping almost free.

One thing I would like to stress...

Let the cashier know BEFORE they start ringing everything up!!

It'll save them a LOT of headaches. :)

wahoo! Rich, did they have boxes available for shipping too? THanks to everyone for their replies. I think if we do any big time shopping at DTD I will have them ship it home.

Counting the hours now.
Teresa

Guest Services didn't have boxes, but they directed us to the folks in the POR gift shop who were kind enough to provide one.

Rich

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter