Can we talk cookies….

Carrot Cake Cookie at The Trolley Car Cafe (HS)

On our next trip we want to try the Warm Fresh-baked Chocolate-Chunk Cookie at Golden Oak Outpost (MK)

Everything out of Karamell-Kuche in Germany Pavillion is amazing. They have multiple different caramel cookies there from what I remember.

Gideon’s bake house in Disney Springs has rave reviews (and often hour long waits). Haven’t had one of those yet though!

I love caramel so def have to check out the caramel cookies!

I also heard great things about Gideon's!

Was the filling back to the sweet cream cheese filling? When I had it in July, I was unpleasantly surprised-the filling was a gummy, flavorless filling. Around the same time, DFB posted the same news about the unpleasant change in filling. So glad to hear that it may be back to normal.
I also loved the chocolate caramel cookies at Karamel-Kuche

Carrot Cake Cookie at The Trolley Car Cafe (HS)

On our next trip we want to try the Warm Fresh-baked Chocolate-Chunk Cookie at Golden Oak Outpost (MK)

Just a tip regarding the carrot cake cookie at Trolley Car in HS...you might want to pay attention and look carefully when you select your cookie...they are packaged in clear plastic container for you to pick up and the amount of filling varies in cookies we ended up with one cookie with twice as much filling as the other....

Love the Wookie Cookie from Backlot Express in HS. Also the “Magic Cookie Bar” from Roaring Fork in WL is wonderful!!!

Okay so I have simple tastes but the Mickey Shorts sugar cookie is my absolute favorite. Just a sugar cookie shaped like a ginger bread man with milk chocolate ears, and then red chocolate shorts and yellow chocolate shoes. Right now I've only been finding them at Big Top in MK and Screen Door at BW. They are the best with a cup of tea or a glass of wine. :)

Cookies, cookies. What is my favourite cookie. The last one I ate until I eat the next one. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter