• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can we split meal in Chefs de France lunch (or dinner)?

log

Mouseketeer
If we got the french menu, would we be allowed to split this among DH and myself? Is it big enough for 2? Any other plates you suggest big enough for splitting?

You are allowed to split anything your heart desires! Many people split meals at Disney, just like at home. At Disney it makes sense for us since we don't like to feel stuffed in the heat, yet we want to enjoy many different tastes. Except for Boma and our sunrise safari breakfast, I don't think there was one meal DS and I didn't split. We ate more often, but always split a meal.

We usually get two meals and share each others. Unfortunately I usually pick the best meal and then DH wishes her got the same and steals mine:mad: :p I will not share dessert though. Sometime after a large breakfast he says he is too full for lunch. I get a meal then he decided to pinch off mine! very annoying. I have always felt a bit shy about splitting an al a carte meal. A good place to do this would be Rainforest Cafe. Thee portions are huge :eek: :earseek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter