Can we renew annual passes???

eeyoresmom

DIS Veteran
I will call MS tomorrow but I didn't realize my AP expired last week. Is Disney allowing us to renew 30 days past the expiration still?

When I called MS a couple weeks back and they couldn't do it. I had to call the passholder line. I waited on hold about 2 hours and then it took about 15 minutes to go through the research/approval process to renew an expired pass at the DVC rate. I had read elsewhere on the Dis that they were taking your contact info and calling back in about 2 weeks, so I was really happy that they researched it and let me renew all in one call.

When I called MS a couple weeks back and they couldn't do it. I had to call the passholder line. I waited on hold about 2 hours and then it took about 15 minutes to go through the research/approval process to renew an expired pass at the DVC rate. I had read elsewhere on the Dis that they were taking your contact info and calling back in about 2 weeks, so I was really happy that they researched it and let me renew all in one call.

The difference for you is that you let your pass expire last year so you had to apply for the recovery offer.

People who have passes now and need to renew can do so by calling MS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter