• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can we have breakfast if we are only there for the day?

DisneyBabies

DIS Veteran
We want to come up and visit Disney Springs for a bit, but we'd like to have breakfast at Capt' Cook's (cause Kona had no availability) before we spend the day at the Springs.

When I was looking to find the info, it said that you have to have a dining reservation to be at the resort if you are a day guest, but Cook's doesn't take reservations.

So ... am I gonna be able to get Tonga Toast?

Some have reported being let in the resort to park with a mobile order, which you can do at Captain Cooks (and also Kona To Go as well). Granted, I have seen a few reports of people being turned away too. It “seems” to me the more recent reports have been trending on it being allowed, so I’d probably give it a try. Be prepared just in case though.

You can mobile order at both those places. If the gate guard asks show them the order and you should be good to park.

We're going to take a bus from Disney Springs to the Poly; should we go ahead and mobile order? Are they checking that sort of thing before you can get on the bus?

Thank you so much for your help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter