Can we ever pay for the room in advance

tbssenterprises

DIS Veteran
Hi. I know that we need to pay about a month before the planned arrival date, but is it possible to pay for the room MONTHs in advance? I'd just like to get it paid off now as I'll have other expenses during the time of our trip. Thanks.

Hi. I know that we need to pay about a month before the planned arrival date, but is it possible to pay for the room MONTHs in advance? I'd just like to get it paid off now as I'll have other expenses during the time of our trip. Thanks.
I believe so, everything but incidentals.

Yes. I always pay it off when I book the trip.

Yes, I always make payments ahead of time. Just be sure to keep any gift cards if you use them as payment. If for some reason you don't go on your trip the money will be returned to how it was paid (Credit Card, Gift Card, ect)

We always pay our trip off before it's due. Seems like a relief to know its paid for.

Our June trip has been paid since Dec. and it would have been paid off way before that, but I held my mom off. She’s taking my family and my sister’s family. I did get her to hold off paying for her own room hoping for a discount on it. The other rooms already had discounts applied. But it looks like I should let her pay it off. Discounts seem to be drying up.

I agree with Nohal, and others. We try and pay off our trips as soon as possible, this way we know its done and don't have to worry about it.

Our June trip has been paid since Dec. and it would have been paid off way before that, but I held my mom off. She’s taking my family and my sister’s family. I did get her to hold off paying for her own room hoping for a discount on it. The other rooms already had discounts applied. But it looks like I should let her pay it off. Discounts seem to be drying up.
Our January trip was paid off in September. We had to cancel due to the Hurricane and used the money to pay off the January trip. Come December and there is now a discount for Visa card holders. I called and they credited my card with the difference.

If you have a room only reservation, how do make a payment? I'm assuming you have to call, since there doesn't seem to be an online option like you get with a package. But just wanted to find out what others have done.

If you have a room only reservation, how do make a payment? I'm assuming you have to call, since there doesn't seem to be an online option like you get with a package. But just wanted to find out what others have done.

I have never seen a way to pay off a room only online. I called, used a gift card to pay off my reservation using the automated system. Very quick and easy, no need to wait to talk to a person! I believe you could pay off with a credit card also that way.

Yes you have to call. We did this for our room only reservation for next month. It feels great to know that it’s all paid for!

And if you pay ahead of time with your Disney Visa, that will give you a few more Disney Dollars for the trip (if you were planning on putting the room only payment on your Visa to start with).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter