Can we check out on the final park day?

lsutigers03

DIS Veteran
My wife and I are planning on taking our son to Disney and Universal the week after Christmas. Can we check out of our Disney resort the morning of our last park day? I wasn't sure if there would be any issues with our ticket since we wouldn't be a resort guest for that final day.

You are considered a "resort guest" through midnight of the day you check-out. Just make sure you buy enough days on your tickets for that last check-out day.

I have another question. Since you're considered a resort guest until midnight the day you check out would the report hold onto our luggage the day we check out until we get back from the park?

Yes, you can drop your luggage at Bell Services when you check-out, go to a park, then return to claim your luggage.

You must be leaving your house early to catch that flight more power to you.

We have an hour drive to catch a 5am flight. When I texted the flight time to my wife I expected her to say no but to my surprise not only did she say yes but was excited. When I asked why she said normally she wouldn't want to get up that early but it's fine when it's for Disney.

We have an hour drive to catch a 5am flight. When I texted the flight time to my wife I expected her to say no but to my surprise not only did she say yes but was excited. When I asked why she said normally she wouldn't want to get up that early but it's fine when it's for Disney.
We are an hour and a half away from the airport so we are staying at a hotel near by. It was $50 on priceline. ... And our flight is not till 930 am.
Maybe you should think about it.. it's got to be better than leaving at 2am.

Have fun & Geaux Tigers!!

We are an hour and a half away from the airport so we are staying at a hotel near by. It was $50 on priceline. ... And our flight is not till 930 am.
Maybe you should think about it.. it's got to be better than leaving at 2am.

We may push the dates back a day so we can get a cheap hotel and not have to leave so early.

Have fun & Geaux Tigers!!

We definitely will. Geaux Tigers!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter