Can we add-on a day to our 2-day tickets???

goofyfordisney

DIS Veteran
We are going to US/IOA in Nov. We will be arriving very early on a Saturday and plan on hitting the parks right away. We will tour all day on Sunday as well. We check out on Monday and head to WDW.

My question is: If we buy 2 days passes on Saturday and decide on Sunday that we DO want to go for part of the day Monday--can we add on? I guess I'm thinking that 2 whole days/nights should be plenty for Universal/IOA. (besides, I'm kind of anxious to get over to WDW & check-in!).

P.S.-- I have been unsuccessful trying to purchase those great AAA 2day-get 1 free day tickets!! I have called our local offices & even e-mailed via the website--if any of you know how I can purchase them from another state--PLEASE--let me know! That would certainly help me!

Thanks in advance!:wave:

Can you trade in a 7 day flex ticket for an Annual Pass to Universal?

Did you call the 800 number on your card? I called that number a couple of weeks ago and was told that I could order the 2+1 free pass through the 800 number when I was ready to purchase them. They said just give them two weeks to process and ship them.

Tarmand-

Now, that I haven't tried!! That will be funny if it works! Something so easy as an 800 number! You would think that the people at my local AAA office would have suggested it?
I'll let you know how it works out!

Thanks for the tip--wish me luck!:wave:

Couple quick rules when upgrading tickets:

1) If adding an additional day on a ticket (like described above, adding a 3rd day to a 2-day ticket): You MUST do the upgrade before you leave the park on the second day.

In other words, if you visit the parks on Saturday and Sunday, you will not be able to do the upgrade Monday morning - it MUST be done before you leave Sunday evening. This prevents guests giving the ticket to their friends so they can get in cheap on the 3rd day.

also:

2) Flex tickets, typically, can NOT be upgraded to an annual pass. The reason is that 2/5 of the money you spent on the Flex ticket belongs to the Busch parks (BG & SW) and 1/5 belongs to Wet 'n Wild. Typically, if you do attempt to upgrade a Flexticket to an annual pass, the MOST I've ever heard Guest Services ever giving someone is the value of a one-day ticket towards the upgrade.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter