Can we activate military tickets at DTD?

mlong2004

Blessed ...
Not sure if this is the best place to post this question, but does anyone know if there is a kiosk or anywhere at DTD where we can activate our military tickets? We have different family arriving at different times, and this seems to be a good meeting spot for the day we will all get there. Thanks.

Yes, That is where we did it on our arrival day to prevent doing it in the morning before going in to the park... Good thing because it was time consuming I am thinking like 20 to 30 minutes. There is a customer service place inside of a building and that is where we did it. I wasn't sure because the info on our tickets only listed the four parks as places to activate but we had no problems there.

There is a customer service location in Marketplace that we always use. That is the first DTD stop if you ride the bus in.

There are 2 Guest Relations facilities in DTD. In the Marketplace section, it's next to Ghiradelli Ice Cream shop. On the West Side, Guest Relations is at the DisneyQuest bldg. Either facility can do the AFS ticket activation.

We activated our tickets at guest relations near Ghirardelli chocolate...took less than 5 min.

We activated our tickets at guest relations near Ghirardelli chocolate...took less than 5 min.

Jealous! It definitely took us 20-30 minutes. He needed all sorts of information.

I would plan at least 30 min OP. A few for the line and transaction time.

We also did it at DTD.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter