Can this vacation be salvaged??

And so was I when I asked if this was their first or second trip. Just trying to be helpful. Show me where I said the original poster was arrogant.But, I get called CREEPY for asking for clarification. See below:

She's talking about me. I called her arrogant. Wanting to help people is nice. But she came on here asking if this vacation can be salvaged, when it hasn't even proven to be a disaster yet. In her OP, she never once said her friends asked her for help. I called her arrogant because I think it is as such to assume her friends' vacation is doomed and to assume her advice is just what they want.

She came back and said they wouldn't take her advice because it's not what they wanted, and is still convinced the trip is doomed. And I maintained she was still holding a very arrogant attitude.

Not everyone is a planner, and not everyone will consider their trip doomed when faced with excess crowds and lines. I know I never have in my trips.

She's talking about me. I called her arrogant. Wanting to help people is nice. But she came on here asking if this vacation can be salvaged, when it hasn't even proven to be a disaster yet. In her OP, she never once said her friends asked her for help. I called her arrogant because I think it is as such to assume her friends' vacation is doomed and to assume her advice is just what they want.

She came back and said they wouldn't take her advice because it's not what they wanted, and is still convinced the trip is doomed. And I maintained she was still holding a very arrogant attitude.

Not everyone is a planner, and not everyone will consider their trip doomed when faced with excess crowds and lines. I know I never have in my trips.

:thumbsup2

I totally agree. Not sure I'd call her "arrogant", however. I can think of a few other words, and I'm being very sarcastic and snarky now, just in case anyone is wondering. :rolleyes1

If these people have been before maybe they have a good idea of how crowded it might get. It's possible to have plenty of fun when it's crowded if you tour in the correct way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter