Can this reservation be combined?

MisWal

Mouseketeer
We have a package from May 21-27 at All Star Sports. We wanted to add a day, but AS Sports was full, so I made a room only reservation for POFQ for the 27-28th. Rooms opened up at AS Sports, so I changed the reservation online from POFQ to AS Sports. I know I can't get the package rate anymore, but can the two reservations be combined so we don't have to check out/check back in? And is it likely we will have to change rooms? Thank you!

No. They will be 2 separate reservations. It's very possible your won't have to change rooms. But you will have to check out and check in.

I know I can't get the package rate anymore, but can the two reservations be combined so we don't have to check out/check back in?
There is absolutely no way the two reservations can be combined. One is a package and one is a room only reservation. You will have to go to the front desk to check out and check in again.

And is it likely we will have to change rooms? Thank you!
You can let them know that you have a continuing reservation and as long as both stays are for the exact same room category you can ask to remain in the same room. It is not guaranteed, but they will do their best.

Not sure if it's still the same, but there use to be a way they could link your reservations so the folks who were assigning rooms would consider this when assigning yours. Might be worth a call so they can be linked and the comment noted on both reservations.

You can't combine them, but you can link the reservations. We did this on our last trip. They'll be able to see both reservations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter