can they raise the price of your trip?

juliana023

Earning My Ears
i have a trip booked for end of oct/beginning of nov. I have only paid the $200 deposit so far. I believe the rest of my payment is due in the beginning of september. Can/does disney change the price of your package in the interim time? if so, do they notify you? We have a dining plan, and I am reading about the upcoming changes to it and speculation that prices will increase as well...just wondering how that would affect us or if I should just pay it off completely now (i just paid for our airfare, so was going to wait a couple months but don't necessarily have to). Thanks!!

i have a trip booked for end of oct/beginning of nov. I have only paid the $200 deposit so far. I believe the rest of my payment is due in the beginning of september. Can/does disney change the price of your package in the interim time? if so, do they notify you? We have a dining plan, and I am reading about the upcoming changes to it and speculation that prices will increase as well...just wondering how that would affect us or if I should just pay it off completely now (i just paid for our airfare, so was going to wait a couple months but don't necessarily have to). Thanks!!
I have never had them change it on me and I always wait until payment date for balance so I can get the 6months free financing.

While there's never been any history of retroactively raising the price of a package, there is a clause on your reservation agreement that states prices are not guaranteed until you are paid in full. Having said that, there have been times when ticket prices go up mid-year and those who had packages were unaffected as long as they didn't make any changes to their package.

1. Unless you initiate a change the price will not change.

2. Only exception is if the Sales Tax rate changes that will apply to your reservation, even if fully paid.

I think the wording at booking said the package price can be changed until final payment is made. However, I don't think it is enforced. The price of the tickets always go up while my package price remains.

I had wondered that, so I glad its not the normal thing to raise the price. Our trip is in September and I was afraid they might raise the dining plan price, no we didn't go for free dining maybe we should have!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter