Can the same military salute ticket be used at both Disney World and Disneyland?

fflmaster

DIS Veteran
My father is going to be in Orlando and then later this year will be traveling to anaheim.

He was wondering if he can use his purchased Military Salute ticket for 2022 at both parks or has to get two separate tickets for each park.

I looked and couldn't find anything.

My father is going to be in Orlando and then later this year will be traveling to anaheim.

He was wondering if he can use his purchased Military Salute ticket for 2022 at both parks or has to get two separate tickets for each park.

I looked and couldn't find anything.
Disneyworld has Military Salute tickets

Disneyland has Disney Military Promotional Park Hopper Tickets

Different resorts, completely different programs.

Not to mention that the tickets would expire shortly after the first use in WDW.
As was already mentioned, Disneyland and WDW require separate admission media, but even if they didn’t… he’d have to be going to both parks within a few days of one another.

But it’s a moot point… different Disney Theme Park complexes = different admission.

Not to mention that the tickets would expire shortly after the first use in WDW.
As was already mentioned, Disneyland and WDW require separate admission media, but even if they didn’t… he’d have to be going to both parks within a few days of one another.

But it’s a moot point… different Disney Theme Park complexes = different admission.
The military salute tickets do not have the same expiration after the date of first use like a regular ticket does. The Salute tickets are good for the entire calendar year (except black out dates), and you can use the days anytime, non-consecutively, throughout the year. But, the ones for WDW are completely separate from the DLR tickets. So he would need a ticket for each, WDW and DLR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter