can the meal plan ruin your vacation`` updated with my plan``

Sorry, fakeredhead, I mis-read and thought it was you. I stand by my ode to Jack in the Box (but always caution the uninitiated that Jack in the Box tacos tend to, for lack of a better term, clean out your system!!! ;) )

OP--I know how you feel. I just spent countless hours looking up all the restaurants in WDW. It took me about a week, and 1.5 hours on the phone (long distance of course). But I did it. I narrowed it down, and made 9 ADRs.

It is so hard to figure out times, variety of meals etc....

I never make a big deal about food, and we usually just eat at whatever place we are walking by when we feel hungry! So I didn't like the idea of having to be structured around dining. But now that the ressies are made, and I have seen the great meals we are going to have, I am thrilled!!

BTW, the lady I made our ressies with said you cannot use TS credits for CS. I have read on here that certain places will let you, but she said they don't let you, because it messes up their computer system tracking thingy.
She also said there are lots of people that don't use their TS credits because they didn't make ressies, and couldn't get in anywhere. Disney does not guarantee you will get to use them.

Have fun plannning!!
Good sites to use are:

http://www.allearsnet.com/menu/menus.htm#mk

http://www.ourlaughingplace.com/asp/dd.asp?step=1&locID=WDW

Great for seeing pictures and menus.

Not sure it would ruin it, but it is definitely time consuming. Planning, Making ADRs and the time involved when you are there, eating all those TS meals.

Sammie said:
Not sure it would ruin it, but it is definitely time consuming. Planning, Making ADRs and the time involved when you are there, eating all those TS meals.
and dont forget the CS meals we will have to eat :rotfl:
Paulh

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter