Can someone update me?

loriwvu

Mouseketeer
I haven't been in the planning mode for several months but we are planning trip #4 for January '06. I have always used general public or email codes for great rates at WL or AKL. What is the latest scoop on general public codes? I see there haven't been any for awhile. When does the 50th celebration end?

Lori

:flower: Hi lori,
I heard the celebration lasts for 18 months! Also, we are planning on going in Jan too, I'm wondering more about these codes for WL? Where should I be looking for them? We are thinking about staying at 2 resorts, apparently Disney will move your stuff for a small fee(hope it's small). WL & PC or CB is were we would be staying, depending on prices. Thanks

Dis N Jan,

The best to find the codes when they are out is here and Mousesavers. Disney will move your luggage. We did that for our first trip when we switched from WL to AKL. Just let them know at check out, go have fun at the parks, and return to your new resort. It is great!! Let's keep our fingers crossed for codes in Jan!

Lori

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter