Can someone send me some guide maps from each of the parks?

npoon

Mouseketeer
Not sure if this is the correct forum, but if someone could mail me a guide map from each of the disneyworld parks, that would be wonderful. PM me for my address and I would reimburse for postage. thanks all

"Both" parks?

Yep, the Magic Kingdom and other... You can download maps of the parks as well as get a list of shops and restaurants. If you would like, go to the WDW website and you can create custom maps that you can print. If you have any ride concerns you can also google each ride and watch videos of the rides. This helps with children that may be concerned about a ride.

I'm not sure if this is the kind of thing you're looking for, but you can order maps on Disney's website that you can customize yourself. We've ordered them before and they're very nice....

Also, on AllEars they have a listing of all the maps for the parks and resorts... (I hope it's okay to post this link) :) You'll see the maps for the resorts first, but if you scroll down, you'll see the Theme Park Maps. I hope this helps !

http://www.wdwinfo.com/resortmaps/

I'm not sure if this is the kind of thing you're looking for, but you can order maps on Disney's website that you can customize yourself. We've ordered them before and they're very nice....

Also, on AllEars they have a listing of all the maps for the parks and resorts... (I hope it's okay to post this link) :) You'll see the maps for the resorts first, but if you scroll down, you'll see the Theme Park Maps. I hope this helps !

http://www.wdwinfo.com/resortmaps/

:thumbsup2 this. This is what I would do. :hippie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter