• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can someone double-check my math?

Duckiedee

Every Day is Better at Disney
If I need to make reservations for a trip starting Oct. 25. Am I correct in doing this on April 28?

Thanks! I just want to make sure it's not the 29 as I'm out of the country!

Second question... if I don't get the reservations I want - how soon and how often should I be checking for cancellations?

Cheers!

Your 180 days mark is April 28. You can call at 7 a.m. eastern time or go on-line at 6 a.m. eastern time on the 28th. You just have to adjust that time to the time in your area.

Yay! I about had a mild heart attack in the car today when panic set in we might be away on SUCH A CRITICAL DAY! LOL Oh my, life is good and I am counting my blessings when something like this is something I all I have to worry about.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter