• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can someone check DVC availability at BLT for me, please?

Tony

Mouseketeer
I'm an owner at BLT but have never set up the online system. I'm trying to extend a stay by a night for next year (April 5th) so tomorrow will call up hopefully to buy the extra points and make the reservation.

So....

Can anyone tell me if studios are available (in any category) for April 5th-9th? (We have enough points for the other three nights in a Lake or Standard view).

Many thanks

Tony

Site does not allow questions asking for availability for specific rooms at specific times. However, typically for that time of year, standard view can be difficult while lake view is easy at 7 months out.

Site does not allow questions asking for availability for specific rooms at specific times. However, typically for that time of year, standard view can be difficult while lake view is easy at 7 months out.

Ah, OK. Sorry - I thought you could make bookings online now (so see availability too). I'll give them a call tomorrow and hopefully it'll all be fixed.

Thanks

Tony

Ah, OK. Sorry - I thought you could make bookings online now (so see availability too). I'll give them a call tomorrow and hopefully it'll all be fixed.

Thanks

Tony

The DISboards does not allow requests to check availability. The on-line booking system on DVCMember.com shows if a room is available (but not how many) and allows you to book rooms.

Thanks

Tony

You misunderstood. What drusba was telling you is that the DIS Board rules do not allow that type of post and response.
Good Luck

I'm an owner at BLT but have never set up the online system.
I would recommend getting yourself set up on dvcmember.com. In addition to being able to check availability and book online, you can also keep an eye on your points. It doesn't happen often but occasionally mistakes occur, (MS forgets to use banked points or the front desk CM at a resort gives you an upgrade and ends up leaving your account in a complete mess) so it's very useful to be able to check your account from time to time.

Also re: online booking, you get a one hour head start over calling MS if booking right at the 11-month or 7-month window. At times it can make the difference when trying to book something in high demand. In your case since you need to buy one-time-use points it won't help since you cannot do that online but for regular bookings it can be a huge help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter