Can only do one nighttime show- which one?

mgsquared

A big kid at heart
Hey everyone,

Headed to Disney for the weekend this upcoming weekend. We fly in Friday evening and leave Sunday evening.

So we can only do one show on Saturday, the electrical parade in DCA or the new castle show in Disneyland. Which one would you do? Leaning towards castle show.. classic!

We have been to Disneyland and Disney World before (twice to each) if that helps. But these are both new pixar themed shows. Can't decide!

I’m wondering if it would be possible to do both, since it looks like paint the night is running twice a night?

Hey everyone,

Headed to Disney for the weekend this upcoming weekend. We fly in Friday evening and leave Sunday evening.

So we can only do one show on Saturday, the electrical parade in DCA or the new castle show in Disneyland. Which one would you do? Leaning towards castle show.. classic!

We have been to Disneyland and Disney World before (twice to each) if that helps. But these are both new pixar themed shows. Can't decide!
You should be able to do both. You can watch the fireworks at 9:30 and then watch the second PTN at 10:45.

We were just going to get 1 park per day tickets like we usually do. But honestly, you all are convincing me. We should maybe get park hoppers and try to do both. We saw the electrical parade in Tokyo Disneyland and it was really amazing.

We were just going to get 1 park per day tickets like we usually do. But honestly, you all are convincing me. We should maybe get park hoppers and try to do both. We saw the electrical parade in Tokyo Disneyland and it was really amazing.
Personally, I would go with the hoppers so you can do all of the entertainment for Pixar Fest.

I went Friday, we were able to see PTN first show, then we ran across to catch the ending of the fireworks, but got to see the full Fantasmic 2nd show.

So you have to run across and then maybe catch the end? That sounds stressful.
I would do fireworks then PTN if your going to both in one night, way less stressful and easier to do.

For reference last night the parade ran from the swings to Hollywood land on the first showing and then in reverse for the second showing.

So you have to run across and then maybe catch the end? That sounds stressful.
There’s an hour and fifteen minutes between the start of one and the start of the other-I think it’s totally doable if you want.

And parkhoppers are a must at DL anyway, at least for us! Doooo it :)

If I had to choose I'd go with Paint the Night. Incredible!

Just saw the new fireworks show this past weekend, and PTN. If I could only do one again, it would be fireworks.

PTN. I watched a video of the new fireworks and....meh. It's definitely not Disney's best effort.

PTN, though, is amazing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter