• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can my car parkhop?

lilfaeriebrat

Mouseketeer
I've moved from west coast to the southeast so my WDW trips will all now be driven instead of flying and using Disney transportation. I'm badly in need of a Disney trip so I decided to do a long weekend and will be staying off property next month. I don't have an AP (unless they go on sale before my trip) so I know I'll be paying for parking. We have plans to parkhop to Epcot each afternoon for food and wine after spending our mornings in the other parks, can my car parkhop with me or will I need to pay at Epcot each afternoon? I know I can take the monorail for MK and the boats for studios if we head over within an hour of park closing but for AK there's no other option.

TIA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter