Can I use my band mom? A 4th birthday at the YC! Sept 13! update 7/3 x3 Completed !!

:goodvibes Thank you! I am a sap too, I love watching other family videos so I decided to give it a try.
So the songs in order
Im on a roll by Stefano langone
Im a pirate from POTC soundtrack
Star wars theme song
Main street welcome song
When you wish upon a star
little wonders by rob Thomas

I got the Disney songs from a CD my friend made for me last year.

Thanks a million!!!!

Hey Disney friends. I am for my luck of updates. It took me awhile to figure out how to work on that video. I am going to try ad do an update later today but it may not happen since this is my last day off before our trip and I have to finish packing today and run a few errands. I m so crazy excited to be on the Disney dream or any Disney cruise for the first time in 5 days! Ok See you guys soon!

OMG!!! I just noticed your ticker!!! I bet you ARE excited!!! Hope yall have fabulous time!!!

Hey Disney friends. I am for my luck of updates. It took me awhile to figure out how to work on that video. I am going to try ad do an update later today but it may not happen since this is my last day off before our trip and I have to finish packing today and run a few errands. I m so crazy excited to be on the Disney dream or any Disney cruise for the first time in 5 days! Ok See you guys soon!

First, thanks for the link to the thread...

Second, I bet you are excited. :woohoo: Have fun!!!

Thanks a million!!!!

OMG!!! I just noticed your ticker!!! I bet you ARE excited!!! Hope yall have fabulous time!!!

First, thanks for the link to the thread...

Second, I bet you are excited. :woohoo: Have fun!!!

Thank you! I had the best time ever!!!!!!!DS still talks about it and he loved the kids club! I have no idea when we will do another one since I really want to go to Aulani for my 30th birthday which is closer than would like it to be.

And so it came! The last full day in Disney! I woke up in a not so good mood since we were leaving the next day. We took the morning slow in the room and packing to leave the next day because we were also going to MNSSHP that night and would not be back. It was just after 11am when we went to get the bus.

ry%3D400

My boy was ready! He had no idea what was going to happen the next day!
ry%3D400

Upon entering MK, we just started walking right down the middle of main street usa!!! where we meet someone walking down the street!

ry%3D400

My mom got a better view with the recorder. We made our way down with my DS driving a imaginary train on the train track.

ry%3D400

He did this alot. I got a little distracted with some of the shops on main street and before you knew it, we were having a party at the hub. My DS who before this did not get up and dance like other children, made some moves!

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

The robot

ry%3D400

Shaking their tailfeathers with Donald

We left the party because it was time for us to use our FP+ at Enchanted tales with belle! I was a little skeptical at first because I did not think the boys would like this but boy was I wrong. 3 out of 5 in our party even got to participate. Basically this attraction is about surprising Belle and re-acting the story of her and the beast. All the children who want to participate are given a part. On this occasion, my nephew was the beast, my DS was Chip, and my mom was the wardrobe(she says no pics)!

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

After the show they gave the children bookmarks.

We left out and i decided against getting a snack from Gaston's tavern, but hopefully next time I will. However I was distracted by the site of none other than Gaston himself! We got pics and autographs and they chatted a while. He was a bit funny!

He asked the boys to put up their guns!

ry%3D400

The afternoon went pretty good!
we rode VOTLM, the barnstormer, the tea cups and over in tomorrow land we rode the people mover or the blue train my DS calls it and Buzz multiple times.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Someone got their first ride on space. Forgive this picture, we were not expecting it.

ry%3D400

After space mom and DS had already rode the poeplmover and were waiting for us again

ry%3D400

My train happy kid

ry%3D400

Somehow after Buzz my child got his auntie to get him a soda and a toy story watch!

ry%3D400

After our ride with Buzz, we walked back over to fantasyland to a very long, hard to get awaited Dinner!

Up next 4pm BOG dinner and Mnsshp

I swear your DS is just precious- I just love his hat!! We are headed to Disney for the weekend next Thursday! Booked at POR in a royal room for two nights and we decided to stay an extra night but want to try somewhere different... I am dying to stay at beach or yacht club but can't bring myself to spend the $!!! Ahhhh...

Cant wait to read about the party. We did it last October! :)

Fantastic!

The kids were given 'starring' roles in ETwB. How awesome.

What fantastic shots and happy memories.

I swear your DS is just precious- I just love his hat!! We are headed to Disney for the weekend next Thursday! Booked at POR in a royal room for two nights and we decided to stay an extra night but want to try somewhere different... I am dying to stay at beach or yacht club but can't bring myself to spend the $!!! Ahhhh... Cant wait to read about the party. We did it last October! :)
Thank you dear! I love POR those royal rooms look so great! Disney for the weekend! Can I get in your suitcase? Are you guys going for SWW? The yacht club was definitely a dream come true and I could never afford it on my own! I just refuse to pay so much I mean 2 nights is like a whole months rent!

Fantastic! The kids were given 'starring' roles in ETwB. How awesome. What fantastic shots and happy memories.
Yes and I was so excited for them. And my nephews face when he was dancing with Belle was priceless! We definitely will be doing it again!

Nope, no SWW for us... The main reason for our trip is to see my sister and nephew, that we haven't seen in a year and MIL is coming and she has never been! I don't even think she's been out of SC, lol!!

We are driving to Jax next Thurs night, doing resort hopping/visiting Friday, MK on Saturday and DD Sunday and will have to come back Monday.. ;( I'll swing by GA and scoop you up! :)

Nope, no SWW for us... The main reason for our trip is to see my sister and nephew, that we haven't seen in a year and MIL is coming and she has never been! I don't even think she's been out of SC, lol!! We are driving to Jax next Thurs night, doing resort hopping/visiting Friday, MK on Saturday and DD Sunday and will have to come back Monday.. ;( I'll swing by GA and scoop you up! :)

Well happy family reunion! Have fun!! I'll be waiting of the highway on 95! Lol

Last full days are so sad. Looks like you didn't let it keep you down though! You got a lot in.

ETWB is very cool... but I kinda feel like it is a one and done show. (unless you have someone in your party who has not seen it yet) The fact kids get to participate is really neat though. So cool that both your nephew and son were in it! (and your mom ;))

Last days are so yuck :sad2: When you arrive at Disney, you think...wow! a whole week! Then that final day sneaks up. At least you always have another trip in the works!!!! :thumbsup2

How was the cruise??? Didn't y'all do one recently?

Last full days are so sad. Looks like you didn't let it keep you down though! You got a lot in.

ETWB is very cool... but I kinda feel like it is a one and done show. (unless you have someone in your party who has not seen it yet) The fact kids get to participate is really neat though. So cool that both your nephew and son were in it! (and your mom ;))

I know Last days are horrible and come by so quick! Yeah, It is more like a once a trip thing for me. Not a ride I want to repeat like TSM
Yep! My mom was hiding in the back and was pulled out!

Last days are so yuck :sad2: When you arrive at Disney, you think...wow! a whole week! Then that final day sneaks up. At least you always have another trip in the works!!!! :thumbsup2

How was the cruise??? Didn't y'all do one recently?

I know after planning for so long it goes by that much faster. My goal is to take devyn every year just like my parents did with my sister and I every year!

My goodness the Disney cruise was absolutely amazing. Devyn loved the Disney boat he calls it. He says he wants to go back to the kids club he loved it there. I asked him If he like Disney world or the boat better. Sweet kid said he liked them both very much! I kind of wish though they would just do a castaway cay cruise and go three for two days instead of Nassau! I did not book another one because I really want to go to Aulani for my 30th birthday in 2016 and I already have a wdw trip this year and next may. If I cannot make it there for my 39th then I will do another cruise!

I was bombed I did not budget for cruise photos. They were so expensive I got one of us at castaway and I could not resist paying this much for tis photo of Devyn! I am in love with this picture!

ry%3D400

I know after planning for so long it goes by that much faster. My goal is to take devyn every year just like my parents did with my sister and I every year!

Of course I think that's an excellent goal!! :thumbsup2 And you live so close...take advantage!!

My goodness the Disney cruise was absolutely amazing. Devyn loved the Disney boat he calls it. He says he wants to go back to the kids club he loved it there. I asked him If he like Disney world or the boat better. Sweet kid said he liked them both very much! I kind of wish though they would just do a castaway cay cruise and go three for two days instead of Nassau! I did not book another one because I really want to go to Aulani for my 30th birthday in 2016 and I already have a wdw trip this year and next may. If I cannot make it there for my 39th then I will do another cruise!

Wow!!! Hope you can make Aulani for your b-day! What a fabulous present that would be!!! :thumbsup2 I'm with you on the CC cruise. We did the 5 day Dream that had 2 days at CC...perfect! Love that place! It's absolutely beautiful!

I was bombed I did not budget for cruise photos. They were so expensive I got one of us at castaway and I could not resist paying this much for tis photo of Devyn! I am in love with this picture!

Precious picture:goodvibes He looks so super happy, and he's smiling from ear to ear.

No, I don't believe you! That can not be Devyn!! He is looking too grown up. :sad2: What a great picture of him though... even if he is looking less like a young tot and more like a young lad.

Of course I think that's an excellent goal!! :thumbsup2 And you live so close...take advantage!!

Wow!!! Hope you can make Aulani for your b-day! What a fabulous present that would be!!! :thumbsup2 I'm with you on the CC cruise. We did the 5 day Dream that had 2 days at CC...perfect! Love that place! It's absolutely beautiful!

It would be amazing! We shall see!:thumbsup2

No, I don't believe you! That can not be Devyn!! He is looking too grown up. :sad2: What a great picture of him though... even if he is looking less like a young tot and more like a young lad.

I know he tells me everyday he is not a baby but Just a kid! They grow too fast!

We had a 4:10 pm ADR at

ry%3D400

This place was beautiful as I am sure most of you have seen!

ry%3D400

So lets get into the food
Devyn and I both had the steak and to be honest it wasn't memorable food here.
The desserts on the other hand were delicious.

ry%3D400

Kids steak

ry%3D400

Strip steak

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Devyn got the grey stuff for his birthday

After we saw the beast himself!
ry%3D400

After trying lunch and dinner, I actually prefer lunch. The menu just didn't appeal to meat dinner and I love the braised pork which you can also get at lunch. It was a wonderful place for the atmosphere.

Once Dinner was over, they were preparing for MNSSHP. we went over past the teacups below Cosmic rays to get our wristbands and bags. We gave them our tickets, they were scanned using a handheld device and we were given wristbands. We went to get in line for the 7 dwarfs a little after 6 and we were about 10 families in and the line grew enormously after we got in. At 7pm, they started.

ry%3D400

Next was pooh and friends who came out at 7:30 and we luckily made the 1st set before they went to break.

ry%3D400

While the kids were riding Dumbo, I was in line to meet Donald and daisy

ry%3D400

On our way to frontierland, we had some pictures with some ghost. Dev was not too happy about that!

ry%3D400

It was so congested due to the first parade. we got some candy near splash and rode BTMRR.
We stopped at the dance party and basically walked right out because it was so crowded.
We found a spot across the street from Sleepy hallow. This turned out to be a great view for the parade but not for the fireworks. we got some treats while we waited.

ry%3D400

I have no idea what was going on with this picture. I had it set some weird kind of way.

ry%3D400

we got some ice cream and liberty swirl slush mix. It was delish. The parade started and I missed the headless horseman again for the 2nd time.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Captain Jack posing for the camera

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Most of my pictures were horrible. so we will stop here with the parade pictures.

After the parade someone one named TJ wanted to ride pirates. Dev did not so he played some games and rode the flying carpets. For some reason Pirates took a long time!

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

I was pretty much rushing because it was getting late and I really wanted to see my main mouse! However, we found absolutely no one in the tiki room. It was a trick or treat station and we hit the motherload. Inside were 4 stops and every time we went to one, The castmember said the DS gets extra for his birthday. We ended up with a whole bag of candy from this one spot

After we finally left adventureland we made our way to main street to meet Mickey. we were one of the last families in line to meet him.

ry%3D400

and my life was complete!

It was well after midnight so we exited out!

Depature Day

My family left around 10am on the magical express. Dev and I had other plans. We were not ready to go home. I promised him we would get to ride the monorail. We also had some quick service and snack credits left to use.
Our first stop was DTD were we ate at WPE, used some snack credits and my child cannot help but ride the train with his obsessed self. He is train crazy!!

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

And becasue I am a awesome mom who wanted to keep her promise to let her DS ride the monorail, we drove to EPCOT parking lot since it was right there. We made the loop around both tracks and stopping at the CR. Here we used our last QS and snack credit. We got a flatbread that we took to go and ate when we got home and a monsters cupcake!

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

We were on the monorail back and I knew we had to leave. I wasn't ready and Dev was certainly not ready. He thought we were going to another hotel! In my dreams kid

We begin the short 3-4 hour drive home. He was out before we left WDW.

ry%3D400

I just wanted to Thank you all and appreciate you all reading and sticking around with my bad writing and not so pretty pictures. I really enjoy reliving my trip and appreciate you all so much.
This trip was amazing and one my DS still talks about. He is already asking for another monorail cake!

I am almost finished with my November TR if anyone is interested

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3232389

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter