• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can I use a TS credit at QS?

maplesuga

Earning My Ears
I'll have one kids TS credit left over on our last day, and no adult ones (we're having a grown up dinner while she's at Club Disney). We were planning on finding a cheaper breakie restaurant and paying for just hubby and I, but then I wondered if we can use a TS credit at QS - that would save time & money.

Plus if it is a child's credit you will have to buy a child's menu item with it, if that particular quick service has a child's menu. A few don't, but if they do you have to order from it when using a child's credit.

We were able to use TS credit at QS in December. I do not remember where we redeemed them but we had no problem.

Had no problem at Mara last year. We were left with an extra child TS bc my son wasn't hungry for dinner. We were able to use it for a child QS meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter