Can I still buy the 60th Autograph Book in the parks?

Blondie Mom

Mouseketeer
I saw the penny book last week, but things go in an out of stock. If you definitely want to use those items and they're available online, I'd by them now. Especially if the Disney a Store does a free shipping on parks products promotion.

It's not uncommon for things to be MORE expensive in the parks than online. If you have time to order it online, I would, especially if you can swing free shipping.

Beyond the argument of cost online vs in the parks; I was there last week and bought both the penny-press book and the autograph book, both 60th anniversary versions.
Unless they temporarily run out of stock in the parks (and you can buy both in just about every store, so I'd be surprised at lack of stock), I would expect that you can get both in the parks until the end of the anniversary celebration in September 2016.

I don't think that there's any chance they'll stop restocking 60th merchandise soon. But by next summer, that will be it, and it might be that not a lot will make it to Sept. That's what happened with the 50th and the 55th. They sort of trickled away before the official end.

I definitely saw the 60th autograph books for sale this last weekend (for sure at plaza inn). I didn't see the penny books, but I wasn't really looking for them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter