Can I reuse my DCL sipper on my next cruise?

mschanandlerbong

Earning My Ears
I bought the DCL bamboo sipper on my last cruise in December and was able to use it for the duration of my cruise on the drink of the day deals.
We're going on the transatlantic sailing in September and wondered if I could bring that with me and use it?

Technically I think the answer is NO. However, you could try and see if they give you the deal. I would say it depends on the Cast Member at that bar on that day and if they are selling the same or different mug that sailing.

I’ve brought the DCL cup and the beer mug plus my popcorn bucket on all my cruise without any problem… worse thing they can say is no so I’d bring it if you have room

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter