• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can I purchase mnsshp tickets for friends?

Am I able to purchase tickets to the Halloween party for a couple of friends with my discount?
If you will be with them, definitely yes. The website allows you to purchase something like 20 tickets at the DVC discounted rate. Proof of DVC membership may be required upon entering the park, so I would make sure you plan to arrive together.

I booked for a trip that I was going to be with 2 others. I could not go and I called MS asking to convert their 2 tickets to the full price rate. MS said it was unnecessary for family staying in a room on your points with linked Magic bands. I did worry about it and even called twice and got the same response from another MS rep. The paid events work this way. They said the free member magic is a different case and I would have to be present.

They had no issue attending without me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter