Can I post this??

smjj

Been there done that going back now as DVC member
I stumbled onto a site where you can listen to a Net radio station that plays nothing but Disney music from the parks on it 24 hours a day. I will not list it here unless a moderator says I can but I pull it up and listen to it all day while at work. It is GREAT. I now have my radio off and I brought in good speakers from home and work away on my PC. I feel like I am back in the parks all day long while at work. I miminize the window and as I am typing on this board I am listening to music from Tapastery of Nations...smjj

Hi, smjj! Yes, it is okay to post this radio station. Personally, I'd love to hear the station! Please post the link. :)

Mr. J. Cricket
You not only beat me to it, you beat me to it in spades.. Mine was the first one listed on the list you posted. Thanks soo much...smjj :) :)

Oh, My Gosh! I just installed this on my home computer.. Now.....tomorrow....at the office...I think I will install it there also! How fun, to listen to my favorite place on earth while wading through paperwork and EOY stuff! Thanks!

This is great!!! Thanks so much for posting. I am home recovering from surgery and this will make it a lot more pleasant.

Thanks for the information and the link. It's great, I feel like I'm back at WDW.

It's truly addicting - makes it a little easier to deal with work everyday and really gets you in the Disney mood! Thanks to all of those who set these stations up - brings WDW a little closer to home.

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR POSTING THIS! I AM IN HEAVEN! WHO KNOWS WHEN I WILL BE LEAVING MY COMPUTER AGAIN!
THANKS AGAIN! :)
:pinkbounc

I love it!!! Electrical Parade music is playing and I'm back on Main Street!!

:D :D Thanks! The only one I knew about was Intercot.

BUT-- do those annoying ad boxes just continue popping up all the time or what!? :rolleyes: but I guess if that's the price I have to pay, that's not too bad!

I'm not a techie, but I can mention the obvious things-- do your speakers work for other things? (I told you they'd be obvious ;) ) These web stations require you to download software, such as RealPlayer or Live365. Have you done that?

You might ask for help on the technology board... there are some nice folks over there that might be able to help.

My speaker work and i think i have a realplayer on my computer but thats as far as my tech knowledge goes too.

Thanks for trying though

Emma

For the post I placed at the beginning of this thread, I was referring to Live365.com. You download it and it test your system. For these types of stations, it seems to work better and is less troublesome than Realone(Realplayer) and others offered. It does not take but a few minutes to download with a 56K. Hope this helps...SMJJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter