• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can I modify a package without penalty?

Mom of 3 Princesses

Mouseketeer
I booked a package for the HP package, and now I realize tthe HP package is not really the best choice for us and would rather get a regular package and just add a day, along with a day of unlimited express passes. I did the Cancellation protection, and only made my reservations this morning (online). Is there anyway to switch it (I know to call the number) without having to cancel or get a penalty for changing it? Sorry Universal planning is so different than anything I have done before.

Thank you@

Call them in the morning

Don't think there will be a penalty by calling with in true first 24 hours of booking it

UO is decent about working with peeps if they realize they made a mistake right away

Let us know if you were sucsessful
In canceling

Will help all of us know if this door has closed now for 24 cancelling

Just curious

Did you call and modify the package?

Any issues changing from the HP package ?

In March, we booked an nine-night stay at RPR the first week of August. We paid for cancellation protection. About two weeks later, we changed the package to an eight-night stay at SF for the third week of July. No problems whatsoever in making the change. No charge applied and we got a refund for the difference in the two packages.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter