Can I make ADRs for the whole week once my 180 day window opens?

Kwdsue

Mouseketeer
I specifically want to get the elusive ADR for BOG. My window opens on Mon. but I don't want BOG until later in the week. Can I make all my ADRs on Mon. or do I have to wait a couple days when it would actually be 180 days on the day I want BOG? Hope I've stated this in way you all can understand!:flower1:

up to 10 days after if you’re staying at Disney Hotel. I would recommend to get Tourists Plan free membership, they have a ADR finder that works, I got BOG yesterday for tomorrow lunch.

As long as you are staying on Disney Property - you get to make reservations at 180 days plus 10 days after. So you can make all ADRs on Monday.

Thank you for your responses! We haven't been in a few years, and the last time we went, I had no problem getting ADRs for our choices, and I didn't make them until about 3 months out. However, we've never been to BOG, and that is top priority this trip. If you all could sprinkle some pixie dust on me on Mon. when I go online, that would be much appreciated!

Just one small detail to add-- the 180+10 is true only if you are at one hotel your whole visit. If you move hotels during your stay, you can book only 180 days up to the second check in. Then a second 180+10 window opens up.

Just one small detail to add-- the 180+10 is true only if you are at one hotel your whole visit. If you move hotels during your stay, you can book only 180 days up to the second check in. Then a second 180+10 window opens up.

I'll get even nit-pickier! It's only 180+10 if that's how long you are staying at one resort. In reality, it's 180+length-of-stay, up to 10 days.

As long as you are staying on site, you can make ADR for 180 +10 days. You can make your FPs 60 +10 days as well.
Good luck with your ADRs.
Its any ones guess how difficult BoG will be to get for this fall.I would probably do that one first. You didn't say what meal you were trying to get. If you are looking for supper, you do realize that it will now be a Pre-Fixe menu and no ala cart. The other meals are unchanged.

This gets so confusing. We are at Holiday Inn Orlando Disney Springs on 12/23 and 12/24 then Coronado Springs on 12/25 to 12/28 then Orange Lake Resort from 12/29 to 1/4.

Arghhhhh!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter