• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can I Hire A Nebulizer

Dawn disneyholic

Earning My Ears
I hope someone can help, im from the UK and know that the nebulizer i have for my son will not work over in the US, because of the different voltage. We have been before and there was no output from the nebulizer at all, so after calling a G.P we were able to borrow one. Over, i think it was 5 days for $100 but that was 3 year ago now and cant remember how i went about it, or if everything has changed now. I hope someone knows about this or can let me know were i can find out as i am starting to get a little worried now as we are going in 4 weeks.

Dawn

Thanks SueM, You have no idea how relived i am to be given these contacts. They do hire them and i can stop worrying now:bounce: :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter