Can I have a storage compartment at the back of my scooter at WDW

Belle1997

I married a beast and found my prince
Here is a pic that looks like my scooter I have no basket in the front.

I was wondering if the back storage area will be an issue at WDW going into the parks. Is this allowed. Thanks for your help

boomer.jpg

It won't be an issue. My kids have backpacks and underpacks on their wheelchairs. You will have to open it up so they can look inside but that's it.

Not directly, but there will be no-clue parents who will sit their children on it to do their shoes, or stand the children on it so they can see parades and/or fireworks. Don't be surprised, these people do exist.

Cheshire Figment said:
Not directly, but there will be no-clue parents who will sit their children on it to do their shoes, or stand the children on it so they can see parades and/or fireworks. Don't be surprised, these people do exist.

:lmao:Now I never thought of that. Will make sure Dh is positioned to protect my back thanks for the heads up. :)

As long as it is yours I don't see that Disney can have a complaint. That is awesome. I wish I had one on my PWC.

People take the liberty of resting on the back of the ecv when
we are at parades, or waiting for a show to start.

Its kind of crazy when someone you don't know, doesn't ask,
starts to lean on your scooter. Then they act like your imposing on
them by asking them to stop leaning, bumping on the ecv.
As jarring and bumping is not good for my back and neck.

So, keep your eyes out for what Cheshire Figment menioned.

Cheshire Figment said:
::yes::
Over the years, we have had people stand their toddlers on DD's wheelchair headrest, little kids sit on DD's footrest while we were in line (her foot was on it at the time) and, my all time favorite (NOT) was a parent who told her child it was OK to sit in DD's wheelchair while we were waiting for a parade and DD had gotten out and was sitting on the curb.

I wanted to point out I used an EVC in the world an found that the fit on elevators to be tight. It this extension removable for those situations? I bring a backpack and have had to remove it to have the doors close.

Have a great time!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter