Can I go to DL, inc. air/tix for under...

ziggystardust

DIS Veteran
$1000?

Flying out of NYC in late September for about 4 nights. I like the idea of the CandyCane Inn but am more than willing to switch that.

I've seen ads for $99 each way for Jetblue but I'm not sure what the normal price would be if they're not having a sale.

Is this possible? thanks!

Let's see, you've got $99 tickets (with all the taxes, probably about $225 RT)

You've got each night at Candy Cane for about $90?

Three Day Hopper Passes are currently $116 each at AresTravel.com

Add in your airport transportation and a couple of meals a day for your grand total.

If you're planning on staying more than a couple of days, and you're more than one person, you can't do it. If it's just you, I think you can.

Hope this helps!

ter-moo said:
If you're planning on staying more than a couple of days, and you're more than one person, you can't do it. If it's just you, I think you can.

Hope this helps!

Sorry, totally forgot. It would be me and my DBF, so just the 2 or us.

Each time I have checked the best rt price from nyc was $301.-. I am going in Oct. but with three kids so I only check non-stop flights. :) I have not seen any better deals but if you find one let us know :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter