• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can I get the Strawberry Marshmallow Macaron anywhere in France?

Cando86

DIS Veteran
This just sounds so good but I think most of what I've read about it revolves around the Flower & Garden Festival so I think it might have only been offered there. Anyone know?

I don't know but they might have it at Les Halles Boulangerie (Epcot France). I would check there.

Just got back & Les Halles had a lime/raspberry macaroon and an assortment box of smaller macaroons, but unsure of the flavors.

That is sadly just for the F&G.

There may be a tiny strawberry macaroon in the assortment box of five you can buy at Les Halles, but that depends on the day. There used to be a strawberry macarron with creme ice cream sandwich at the ice cream shop, but I believe it's been switched out for a summer/fall flavor. It may be back next winter/spring.

It was seasonal, pretty sure they don't have it anymore. They are advertising a peaches and cream macaroon now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter