• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can I drop off my family?

srdipert

DIS Veteran
I posted this on the them park page also but I though some of you might have a better idea.

We are going to Disney at the end of the month and our 1yr old was in the ICU for 10 days a month ago with heart failure. Thankfully he is doing great now and the doctors have said that we should go to Disney and enjoy ourselves. But there may be times that I would like to drop off my dh and the older kids while I take the baby back to the room to rest.

So my question is can I drop them off at the parks or will I just have to park let them out and leave?

There are drop off points for each park - tell the CM at the parking lot booth when you enter.
For MK, you will not be dropping them off at the park itself. They will be dropped off at the Ticket and Transportation Center and then will need to take the monorail or boat to the park entrance.

If you are staying at a Disney resort, it would be easier for them to just use the buses. The bus stops are at the park entrance in each park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter