Can I Download My Pics From Memory Maker to My Phone During Vacation ?

Roy Disney

Mouseketeer
If so, do I have to log into the Disney Website or can I access pics through an app?

Thanks.

They update really quickly in the app for the most part. Once they show up, it's easy to share on social media, etc.

I'm taking my sister's children to Disney but she is not coming on this trip but she has a My Disney Experience account can I link her to my Memory Maker for this trip so she can see all the pictures on her app even if she doesn't have a ticket or reservation for this trip? Thank you

I'm taking my sister's children to Disney but she is not coming on this trip but she has a My Disney Experience account can I link her to my Memory Maker for this trip so she can see all the pictures on her app even if she doesn't have a ticket or reservation for this trip? Thank you

Yes. Our daughter took our grandson last year (without us - can you believe that?) We got to experience their trip vicariously through MDE and the pictures they took along the way. We're all linked together. It was pretty cool actually.

Steve

Yes. Our daughter took our grandson last year (without us - can you believe that?) We got to experience their trip vicariously through MDE and the pictures they took along the way. We're all linked together. It was pretty cool actually.

Steve
Nice, thanks

You don't actually link her to your MemoryMaker. Just make her a part of your friends and family list. Everyone on the list will see the pics.

Steve

It took a while for our ride photos to show, but the actual Photopass photographers were within minutes.

Purchased Memory Maker today.
Do I have to do anything with MDE app now?

Thanks

You don't have to do anything to the app. As long as MM is connected to your MDE account, photos will show up on the app. Remember, your MDE account is the central repository for everything. The app just accesses the data in your account (although the app, due to its very nature, tends to cache data on your phone, creating the occasional/frequent situation where missing/erroneous data is displayed). Also, Disney IT strongly suggests that you use the same email and password for all of your Disney accounts (MDE, DVC, Photo Pass, DisneyStore, etc.). If you do, they should all "link" together automatically.

Steve

You don't have to do anything to the app. As long as MM is connected to your MDE account, photos will show up on the app. Remember, your MDE account is the central repository for everything. The app just accesses the data in your account (although the app, due to its very nature, tends to cache data on your phone, creating the occasional/frequent situation where missing/erroneous data is displayed). Also, Disney IT strongly suggests that you use the same email and password for all of your Disney accounts (MDE, DVC, Photo Pass, DisneyStore, etc.). If you do, they should all "link" together automatically.

Steve

Thank you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter