Can I deliver my own groceries.

JessyP

Mouseketeer
Hi, prior to checking into OKW for 12 nights in Dec we are staying off property for a few days and I have rented a car. Before I take the car back to the airport and hop on the ME to go to the resort I was hoping to do some grocery shopping and drop off the groceries/luggage with the bell desk the morning of check in day. Has anyone tried that before?

Yes. This will work. Just remember to bag all the refrigerated items in the same bag(s) and Bell Services can put the cold items in the fridge for you. You will have to give them specific instructions as to which bags go in the fridge.
~NM

Yes. This will work. Just remember to bag all the refrigerated items in the same bag(s) and Bell Services can put the cold items in the fridge for you. You will have to give them specific instructions as to which bags go in the fridge.
~NM

Amazing! Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter