Can I buy Genie + or Individual Lightning Lane if I only have a Christmas Party Ticket?

DSLRuser

Age is a state of mind
We have Christmas Party Tickets, and no other tickets. We plan on entering the MK at 4pm.

Can I purchase Tron individual lightning lane in the morning so we have it waiting when we enter? Can I purchase Genie + and stack LL attractions for the 4 hours between 4pm and 8pm when the party starts?

I don't want to rely on the 6pm lottery for tron, and stacked LL for 4 hours is self explanatory.

Thanks.

We have Christmas Party Tickets, and no other tickets. We plan on entering the MK at 4pm.

Can I purchase Tron individual lightning lane in the morning so we have it waiting when we enter? Can I purchase Genie + and stack LL attractions for the 4 hours between 4pm and 8pm when the party starts?

I don't want to rely on the 6pm lottery for tron, and stacked LL for 4 hours is self explanatory.

Thanks.
Just to clarify, the party starts at 7PM, not 8PM and, those who do have Genie+ can only use it until the park officially closes to day guests at 6PM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter