Can I book two rooms under the same reservation online?

leeserw

Mouseketeer
I'm trying to book a summer trip but it keeps telling me my party size doesn't meet criteria. This will be the first time we need two separate rooms so I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong. I may just need to call them.

We had 2 rooms in November. I called to make the reservations just because I wanted to make sure they put down the request for connecting rooms. Connecting rooms will not be guaranteed.
Make sure to request adjoining rooms (near each other but no connecting door) or connecting rooms if that is what you are wanting.

Thanks! I did two and linked them and I'll call in the morning to see about requesting connecting rooms. Thanks for the quick replies!

Add "traveling with" and the other reservation number on each one. That way the Room Assigner will know to try to put them close to each other.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter