• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can I be the DAS planner for my husband on the Disneyland App under my account, or does he need his own account?

Sillysox

Mouseketeer
I think the title explains it well enough. I'm anticipating that my husband will likely qualify for DAS, so I'm trying to learn how it all works. However I am the planner in the family so was expecting to be the one with the Disneyland App making Genie Plus and DAS selections for our party. Am I able to do this on behalf of my husband though? (I know you can with a child, but I don't know about a spouse). I already have all of our party's Disneyland tickets linked to my app, and I'm the only one with a Disneyland account.

I think so. I went to WDW with an adult who has DAS and I was able to use my app to book the rides (i am the planner of the group as well!)

Yes you can. Anyone can make the DAS selections. The DAS holder is automatically selected to ride and you have to manually select the other riders each time you make a new return time. There is an option to "select all" to make it easier. As a tip, ALWAYS "select all" because if a ride goes down, you will get a multiple experience pass to use on another ride and that way you will always have enough for everyone in your party.

If he is doing the DAS video registration, he will need to apply for it himself and be present for the video portion of the registration

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter