Can I add drink package now and pay when onboard?

ksucats

DIS Veteran
I just tried to add the drink package and it wants me to pay now. Just curious if that is just how it is or if I did something wrong.

nope, nothing wrong. that's how royal does it. for things like drink packages, specialty dining, shore excursions, spa appts, etc, you pay online when you book them. you can get a refund if you cancel, up until a few days before sailing.

if you're used to disney, it's a major difference. :)

nope, nothing wrong. that's how royal does it. for things like drink packages, specialty dining, shore excursions, spa appts, etc, you pay online when you book them. you can get a refund if you cancel, up until a few days before sailing.

if you're used to disney, it's a major difference. :)
Thanks for the quick reply. Yes, I am used to Disney. I guess the only risk of not purchasing it now is that they could raise the price a little bit. I am going to wait since I just put the deposit down and don't have to pay in full until December.

If you have any OBC with your booking and you're not sure what you'll spend it on, wait until you board. Then you can use the OBC to pay for it. That's what we'll be doing, if DH wants the Replenish package again. (and I'll use some of it buying DS and my water package along with my lattes and occasional drink)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter