Can guest services move funds from one hotel reservation to another?

Lilylogan

Mouseketeer
Say you have 2 packages booked and one room isn't going to go. Can you call Disney and have them move the $200 paid on the one reservation to the other you have booked? When they cancel the first one. Does that make sense lol

Say you have 2 packages booked and one room isn't going to go. Can you call Disney and have them move the $200 paid on the one reservation to the other you have booked? When they cancel the first one. Does that make sense lol
My experience is that Disney won't transfer the credit to another reservation. They will only issue a refund to the original form of payment.

I don't know if this is the same situation, but when we called to get the DIsney Visa discount, we had to make a new reservation and use Disney Visa for deposit to get the discount. Cast Member then put me on hold and came back and said Guest Services had transferred the insurance, payments already made and my park reservations to our new reservation! I was pleasantly surprised.

I booked a Dec trip earlier this year, then booked another trip for July of this year. Then the Disney+ discount came out for my July trip so I called and got the discount. As the July trip was already paid in full I could either get a refund or have it applied to my December trip. I chose to apply it to my December trip and there were no issues or problems for Disney to do so.
So yes it is possible, if the name is the same on both reservations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter