Can DAS be used during EEH’s?

PDXmouse

Mouseketeer
We are staying at the swan and may attempt extended evening hours at MK and Epcot. If we do, can we still use DAS in those last two hours? Or does everyone just use one line in EEH?

As you can see, reports vary about use of DAS during the Deluxe Extended Evening Hours. I don't know if it has to do with staffing or crowd size or length of queue. Seems DAS works most often during Epcot EEH but not as likely during MK EEH. So plan ahead to be flexible.

Interesting that it worked for some! They told us no just this week. Maybe I’ll try again later this week.

Yes but not all cast members are aware (in our experience and asking multiple times at Guest Services. Guest services always says YES).

Interesting that it worked for some! They told us no just this week. Maybe I’ll try again later this week.
Same exact thing has happened to us at MNSSHP & DAH (only thing we needed DAS for during AH years ago was Slinky Dog Dash) we were told no by several cast members and had to leave early because my son was melting down. Popped on the boards after the trip and saw several reports of people using the DAS during parties/events.

Same exact thing has happened to us at MNSSHP & DAH (only thing we needed DAS for during AH years ago was Slinky Dog Dash) we were told no by several cast members and had to leave early because my son was melting down. Popped on the boards after the trip and saw several reports of people using the DAS during parties/events.

Did you try doing it yourself in the app? I'm not understanding all this confusion with cast members saying no. You book return times yourself in the app, so no need to even talk to a CM about it. Is it that this feature doesn't work at all after normal park hours ends?

Did you try doing it yourself in the app? I'm not understanding all this confusion with cast members saying no. You book return times yourself in the app, so no need to even talk to a CM about it. Is it that this feature doesn't work at all after normal park hours ends?
This was before the DAS was available in the app. The good ol’ days of having to go up to the ride to get a return time. It’s so much easier with the app!

This was before the DAS was available in the app. The good ol’ days of having to go up to the ride to get a return time. It’s so much easier with the app!

Oh, okay. That makes sense. We will be doing the EEH at MK and Epcot on our next trip and hope the DAS is an option in the app.

We have been to an EEH, but when we went to the evening OBB event at Disney California Adventure we had trouble using DAS in the app once the event started (but not from DCA earlier in the day/right before the event. We had to go to Guest Services to allow others in our party to be able to added when booking the DAS (we had all been on it earlier in the day 2).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter