• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can Check-In Be Done for Two Staterooms

Castillo Mom

DIS Veteran
It’s a few years since I‘ve gone on a Disney cruise so now I’m trying to catch up and learn the processes currently in place.

My question is regarding the check-in process. I booked two staterooms, two adults in one and three in the over. Will it be a single transaction to check all five of us in online or two separate ones? The reason I ask is because I’m hoping we’ll get the same PAT and also the three passengers in the 2nd stateroom are elderly and aren’t tech savvy enough to do the check in themselves.

I had to check in two rooms and my port arrival time and the second arrival time were only 15 minutes apart. We just waited until theirs and all boarded at once. We got 10:30 and 10:45.

just checked in today. Two staterooms, two transactions, same boarding group.

I checked in, two separate staterooms, had 2 PAT time, 30 minutes apart. Our family ended up canceling 2 weeks prior, but we still went. There were a lot of folks with big groups, but were being told over and over again, that you can only board when your number was called. if you’re in a party with more than one boarding number you were told to stand to the side and wait for the latest number to be called. The cast were being firm on not letting anyone board earlier. we were boarding number 9 and it took 30 minutes once boarding started until we got on. I wish our platinum #1 perk would return.

I checked in just after midnight this morning. Two staterooms, got same PAT (10:45 am) but different boarding groups (4 vs. 5). After this upcoming cruise we will be platinum. I thought being platinum got you boarding group 1. @n2mm are you saying back in March you didn't get boarding group 1 even though you were platinum?

I checked in just after midnight this morning. Two staterooms, got same PAT (10:45 am) but different boarding groups (4 vs. 5). After this upcoming cruise we will be platinum. I thought being platinum got you boarding group 1. @n2mm are you saying back in March you didn't get boarding group 1 even though you were platinum?
Since the restart Platinums have had to pick a boarding group. We are not automatically allocated the earliest one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter